Sunday, December 11, 2011

OMG!!!111

So, in Persia we have this king called Xerxes. And he got really mad at his wife, Queen Vashti (she is soooo prettyyy. She was named woman of the year by Exile Magazine) because she wouldn't take her veil off at his dinner party so that he could show her off. At least, that's what everyone's saying. He's introduced this law now, like, out of rage, that all women must respond to their husbands as their leader. :/

She's so pretty!!!

I don't really know what to think of that, but another rumour going around is that now King Xerxes is looking for a new queen! He says he wants the prettiest virgin in Persia as his new wife, Mordechai wants me to go. I sort of want to go too :P

I don't know, I am a virgin, and people on formspring tell me I'm pretty all the time. I guess I could give it a shot, it would be nice to be queen :)

But the thing is (and don't tell anyone, blog follower) I'm sort of Jewish. I know, shocker, right?

I don't know if I should go because of that, because Persia doesn't really like the Jews. Heck, no-one likes the Jews. Mordechai told me I'm not allowed to tell ANYONE I'm Jewish, which is really risky. But I want to be queen so baadddd... I'm totally going to give it a shot. Just keep my secret, blog follower.

Lots of Love,

Hadassah

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment