Sunday, December 18, 2011

Oh wow.

Mordechai has become very influential around the country, so people are starting to fear him, and the Jews. The Jews have taken to killing and plundering, they killed 500 men, they even killed the ten sons of Haman! This was all in one area, though.

 The rest of the Jews are only defending and trying to keep peace, or so I've heard. They have one day, the fourteenth day of Adar, where they stop defending and rest. They celebrate on this day and give food to neighbouring families. We sent out a decree to declare this day an official holiday. Because Haman pulled out a 'pur', a lottery to kill us, and we turned against 'him', we are planning on naming the holiday Purim! We will celebrate it every fourteenth and fifteenth day of Adar, and all jews will from now on. :)

I've marked my calendar!


I feel like this is my reward, and what a fantastic one it is!

Peace be with you,

Esther
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment