Friday, December 16, 2011

Name change!

So, I've been here for over a week, getting ready in the harem with all of the other girls. They're making me look pretty, and training me to become a queen. Then King Xerxes chooses between all of us who he likes most. We're going to be here ten months. We are also allowed to take whatever we want from the King's palace with us in the harem. The woman in charge of us is called Hegei, she's so nice :) She likes me a lot, and she told me to not take anything, because it would make the King happy.



And probably the main news:

THEY CHANGED MY NAME!!!

So basically, Hegei said Hadassah was too poor a name for a queen, so it's been changed to Esther!!!!

I quite like the name to be honest. It's nice and short :)

I'll tell you in the next post whether the king chooses me or not. I've been working so hard here to be perfect for him, I really hope he does choose me. Mordechai's been waiting outside the gates this whole time, he's so loyal, I love him so much.

Lots of love,

Hadassah
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment