Saturday, December 17, 2011

Okay. New Plan.

So, I went to the King's court, expecting to be killed. But instead he was so sweet! He asked me what i had come for, telling me he'd give me anything, even half the kingdom :P

I thought quickly, and told him to come to a banquet I would hold for him and Haman, then I would tell him what i wanted. He seemed fine with that.
The three of us at dinner together, Haman's looking as miserable as ever.

That night, I hadn't thought everything through yet. So i just told both of them to come back the night after, and then I would tell him what I wanted. I looked outside my window and saw Haman leaving, and Mordechai did not bow to him again. I wish he wasn't so stubborn sometimes.

The next morning I saw Haman's servants building gallows, I'm worried that he's onto me :(

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. I'm trying my best to be as brave as I can, there's so much at stake right now.

Pray for me,

Esther

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment