Saturday, December 17, 2011

And the winner is...

King Xerxes chose me! I don't know what to think! I'm now Queen Esther of Shushan! Wow, this is just so insane....

He doesn't smile much. I guess being King is stressful.


This is such a mixture of emotions. I'm happy, excited, but I'm also scared. What if someone finds out I'm Jewish? Then what?

The wedding was pretty short, I was given this beautiful crown, and there was this large feast afterwards, that Xerxes called 'Esther's Feast' after me :P I met all of the King's ministers, they were so nice to me, and they're really smart. I don't really like this one called Haman, he seems like a creeper. To celebrate, Xerxes announced a tax reduction, I'm sure Mordechai will be happy about that.

Mordechai is so excited as well, I finally have the upper hand he always wanted for me. He's still waiting by the gate.

Lots of love to everyone,

Queen Esther

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment